Alligator Pediatric Dentistry offers three different types of sedation dentistry options:
- Oral Sedation
- IV Sedation
- Hospital Sedation
Endorsed by the American Dental Association, sedation dentistry is a perfect solution for the following:
- Extensive procedures
- Patients with extreme anxiety
- Patients with low pain tolerance
- Patients with strong gag reflexes
- Patients with physical handicaps
- Patients that have trouble sitting still
Every patient is unique, and as such has different comfort needs. Our doctors and staff would be happy to visit with you and your child to specify which sedation option would make your child’s experience most pleasant.
*Please inform our staff of any medications or procedures your child is receiving. Pre and Post-sedation instructions will be given by our doctors.